| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bahariya in May is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 13:47 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Bahariya May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bahariya, Egypt
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bahariya:
- Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt - 332.4 kms (206.6 miles) NNE
- Tanta, Egypt - 340.4 kms (211.5 miles) NE
- Tahrir, Egypt - 311 kms (193.2 miles) NNE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) NE
- Cairo, Egypt - 314 kms (195.1 miles) NE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 386.2 kms (240 miles) ENE
- Helwan, Egypt - 292.5 kms (181.7 miles) NE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) ENE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) ENE
- Minya, Egypt - 181.8 kms (113 miles) E
- Asyut, Egypt - 252.9 kms (157.2 miles) SE
- Sohag, Egypt - 339.2 kms (210.8 miles) SE
- Dakhla, Egypt - 314.8 kms (195.6 miles) S
- Kharga, Egypt - 358.2 kms (222.6 miles) SSE